Monday, March 05, 2007

More Claremontcentricity

I recently posted Claremont candidate Pedroza's YouTube video; Claremont Insider has since posted two YouTube videos of Pedroza that the Insider says contradict each other. You be the judge. In the interview I sent in reply to Pedroza's campaign (they initiated the exchange) I asked him to respond to such charges, but I never received a reply back. I only heard back from Maglio and Keenan.

I don't think that this time around this blog is going to have a statistically significant impact on the election, so don't read to much into the timing of this post, either. (But to stir the pot for obsessed Claremonters, I will say that I can see arguments for McHenry, Nasiali, Yao, and Maglio, in that order—although I have to admit that Keenan does have far more interesting things to say than anyone else, and has been friendly to Foothill Cities.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Tuesday, the Claremont City Council plans on making a wacky kind of move. They will not be making any ruling on Medical Marijuana. Instead, they will be introducing an ordinance regarding the prohibition of businesses that contravene state and/or federal law. Way to go Mayor Yao!